Our silly side!
OUR PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS ~~~~~
Elite Real Estate agents and brokers are customer driven individuals who strive to advance themselves professionally. Providing superior service and achieving quality results is directly related to our continuing education and specialized training:
- The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation is earned in cooperation with the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors®. To become an ABR, Realtors® were required to complete comprehensive courses and examinations in buyer representation in addition to submitting documentation verifying professional experience.
- Our Certified Residential Specialists (CRS) are members of an exclusive group of less than 4% of all Realtors®. CRS designees have completed advanced training in various areas of real estate and have demonstrated their expertise in the field of residential brokerage. The Council of Residential Specialists provides courses and continuing support to Realtors®.
- Agents/brokers who hold the GREEN designation through the National Association of Realtors® Green REsource Council have the education, resources and tools to assist clients with energy efficient properties. These real estate practitioners can successfully seek out, understand, and market properties with green features.
- Graduate, REALTORS® Institute (GRI) is obtained through the North Dakota Association of Realtors®. 90 hours of classroom instruction in contract law, professional standards, sales and marketing, finance, and risk reduction provides clients with a higher level of service from their agent/broker.
- The successful completion of the REALTOR® e-PRO certification by the National Association of Realtors® gives agents/brokers the technology training and skills necessary for assisting consumers with Online Real Estate.
- Agents/brokers who are Senior Real Estate Specialists (SRES) are trained to best serve a rapidly growing segment of sellers and buyers ~~ clients who are in the 50+ age group. Coursework for SRES through the National Association of Realtors® focuses on downsizing, senior living communities, second homes, reverse mortgages and other pertinent topics.
- Earning the Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) designation from the National Association of Realtors® includes training on how to manage short sale, foreclosure, and real-estate owned transactions, and provides resources to help Realtors® stay current on national and state-specific information as the market for these distressed properties evolves.
* MRP (Military Relocation Professional)
Why Use an MRP?
A REALTOR® with the MRP certification has the knowledge and skills for working with veterans and active duty military buyers and sellers to ensure that home-ownership remains affordable and accessible.
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
Homeownership is an important part of the fabric of America, and having a stable home environment is vital when men and women of the military are called away to serve their country. That’s why working with a REALTOR®who understands their specific needs and timetable will help make the transfer easier, faster and less stressful.